Thematic itineraries Canada
With family, with children
- Vancouver (bike rides in the beautiful Stanley Park)
- The parks of the Rockies and their multitude of wild animals that we meet without even looking for them
- In Calgary, the fake town of the Far West Heritage Park and Telus Spark, a crazy science museum
Skiing, snowboarding and mountain biking
© Shuttestock - Whistler, Olympic circles
- Whistler (2 hours from Vancouver) for the practice of Downhill Mountain Bike.
- Revelstoke for the diversity of its mountain bike routes ...
- Kicking Horse, near Golden.
- In summer, these stations welcome mountain bikers,
- which will also be filled in Banff, Canmore and Jasper.
- Me West Coast Trail on the 7 day walk)
- Yoho and Banff Parks
- and all those in British Columbia and Alberta which offer many trails.
Culture and museums
- Vancouver, for its anthropology (MOA) and city (MOV) museums but also its multicultural lifestyle.
- Revelstoke for the Railway Museum.
- À Victoria, on Vancouver Island, the exciting Royal BC Museum.
- À Calgary, the Glenbow Museum.
- All kitchens of the world are gathered in Vancouver, with a particular penchant for Asia and without forgetting the small budgets.
- La fusion cuisine finds its origins here, mixing influences and working with often local and often organic ingredients.
- Wine lovers will head for the Okanagan Valley vineyards.
- Cap onAlberta, the land of cowboys.
- And especially Calgary, where takes place, every year in July, the Stampede, the biggest rodeo in the world.