Recommended routes Alps
- The Peromans of Vienna, the city of Antoine-l'Abbaye. Then, stop to Grenoble, known for its quality of life and its rich heritage.
- A stone's throw from the city, those who are impatient to tread the wild spaces and contemplate the beauty of Mother Nature will join the Vercors and Chartreuse massif, while retaining strength for the Ecrins national park, one of the must see in the region (without forgetting the Mercantour national park).
- More at Dolphin, two jewels classified as World Heritage by Unesco.
- From there Veran, in the heart of Queyras, to admire the traditional architecture of the log trees.
- By the way, devotees to climb the Col de l'Izoard.
- Then, heading south, direction Barcelonnette for its curious Mexican houses, and the fortified village ofEntrevaux.
- On the way, a walk on the banks of the lake of Serre-Ponçon is required.
Savoie Mont Blanc
In Savoie between mountains and valleys.
- Coquette Annecy seduced by the charm of its flowery canals and its proud castle.
- On the eastern shore of its lake, the Menthon castle
- and the dapper village of Talloires, complete the postcard image.
- On Lake Geneva, Yvoire deserves the label Plus Beau Village de France.
- Gain altitude by discovering the traditional chalets with ornate balconies, in the Abondance valley in particular, less upscale than those of Megève
- To take a look at Mont Blanc without fear of stiffness, sit down at Blanc, which leaves from Saint-Gervais!
- The next day, take your seat in another cog railway, the one from Montenvers to Chamonix, to admire the Mer de Glace.
- Going down to Savoie, slip by boat on the Bourget lake to reach l & rsquoles-Bains and its Belle Époque squares.
- Reached Chambéry, follow the elephant trail (signage on the ground) to discover the main monuments of this city classified as art and history.
- Au Miolans castle placed on a sheer rock, one trembles at the thought of the fate of the prisoners who were locked up there.
- In Haute Maurienne, do not turn around before d & rsquosur-Arc, which blends into a sublime landscape at the foot of the Col de l'Iseran.
- Bold little, the Vanoise national park as well as Bauges and Chartreuse regional natural parks are home to exceptional flora and fauna!
- Dare one night in refuge. The opportunity to feast on grandiose landscapes while increasing tenfold your chances of meeting ibex and chamois!