Moscow thematic routes
Moved by great writers, especially those of:
- Stanislavski (immense director)
- Pushkin (in addition to his house, see also his literary museum)
- Finally, do not forget that Gogol, Chekhov, Bulgakov and Mayakovsky rest in the romantic cemetery of Novodevichy ...
D & rsquomuseums await you, like those of:
- Chaliapin ...
- And then again the interesting museum of the great poet and singer Vissotsky ...
- Finally, a little trip to the Tchaikovsky Conservatory of Music where so many big names studied.
- Without forgetting to attend a ballet, an opera or a concert at the Bolshoi Theater.
- Aim for the “Seven Sisters”, these monumental buildings whose flagship is the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- See also the Maison sur le quai (in front of the CathéSauveur), a former luxury low-cost housing for the Nomenklatura.
- Finally, do not miss the All-Russian Exhibition Center: flowering of statues and triumphant allegories ...
- Start with the famous Goum shopping arcade,
- then continue with the large Elisséïev grocery store with its busy neo-Baroque decor.
- L & rsquoKofe (Maison Perlov) features a breathtaking Chinese decor.
- Finally, the Izmailovo flea market, huge, largely "touristized", but still harboring some nuggets ...
With family, with children
- If the large museums can quickly saturate the smaller ones, choose the Cosmonauts Museum to evoke the pioneers of the space conquest.
- To see polar bears and Siberian tigers, head to the zoo.
- But also the children's theater (Teatr Natalia Sats)
- or the circuses where you can go without understanding Russian.
- Without forgetting, from April to September, the boat trips on the Moskva!