Entry formalities and useful contacts Denmark
- For EU nationals, A currently valid identity card or passport. Denmark is part of the Schengen area. There are therefore few restrictions on entry; this also applies to any foreigner legally residing in France or Belgium.
- Minors must have their own identity document (identity card or passport). For the authorization to leave the country when the children are not accompanied by one of their parents, each country has implemented its own regulations.
Thus, for French minors, a law that entered into force in 2017 reinstated the authorization to leave the country. To travel abroad, they must be provided with an identity document (identity card or passport), a form signed by one of the parents with parental authority and a photocopy of the identity document of the signing parent.
- No visa for Canadians for a stay of less than 3 months.
- Despite the authorized quantities.
There is no Danish tourist office. All that remains is to consult the Danish Tourism Council, which is very comprehensive.
This site (in French) allows you to book accommodation online and collect as much information as possible when planning a trip to Denmark.
- Embassy and Consulate: 77, avenue Marceau, 75116 Paris. Méde-Gaulle-É44-31-21-21. Consular services open Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to you).
The site of l & rsquo House of Denmark: 142, avenue des Champs-É56-59-17-40. On weekends and public holidays).
Not a tourist office, but a showcase of Danish culture in Paris. Exhibitions of Danish artists are organized there, as well as concerts (program on the site). There are also 2 restaurants, the Flora Danica and, more gastronomic, the Copenhague.
- Royal Danish Embassy: rue d'Arlon 73, Brussels 1040. Mé233-09-00. Consular services: Monday and Friday from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., and Wednesday from noon to 12 p.m.
- Royal Danish Embassy: Honorary consulates in Basel and Zurich.
- Royal Danish Embassy: 47, Clarence Street, Suite 450, Ottawa, Ontario KIN-9K1. TE1811. Consular services: make an appointment by phone.