Côte d'Azur identity card
- Area: 31 400 km² Pre Pre Population: Density Some figures related Special Agriculture : wines, fruits, vegetables, flowers and plants.
- Site listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site: Le Corbusier's cabin in Cap-Martin (as part of the classification of the perfume-related know-how in Pays de Grasse was inscribed in 2018 on the list of Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
- Area: 5 973 km² Population: 1 inhabitants.
- Density Pre Sub-pre Particularity: 1st world producer of rosé wine and 2nd forest department in France (60% of its surface).
- Area: 4 299 km² Population: 1 d & rsquo Country density and & hellip Pre Sub-pre Particularity: 97% of the population occupies the coastal strip.