The Victor Harbor, the Port of Goolwa and the McLaren Vale Wine Region! What a great way to spend a day from Adelaide. Discover the diverse landscape of the Fleurieu Peninsula and its wineries, the holiday resort of Victor Harbor and where Australia's largest river fills the lakes and sea at old paddle steamer port Goolwa. Come see for yourself!
- Done in English
- Instant confirmation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Professional, friendly and informative guide
You'll be picked up from your centrally located Adelaide hotel and travel through quaint coastal seaside towns and the wine cellar of McLaren Vale before arriving in Victor Harbor. You will have free time to enjoy Victor Harbor at your own pace.
Strong points :
- Journey through picturesque seaside towns of Christies Beach, Port Noarlunga and Moana
- The McLaren Vale Wine Region – vineyards, leafy olive and almond trees and old stone cellars
- Visit McLaren Vale and taste the best local wines and produce
- The magnificent Victor Harbor on Meeting Bay
- Maybe ride a horse to Granite Island (additional cost)
- Free time to explore the city
- Port Elliott on Horseshoe Bay
- The river port of Goolwa where the River Murray meets the lakes and the sea
- Stop at historic Strathalbyn on the Angas River
- Maybe a walk through the gardens by the river
- Visit to Mt Lofty beaches dotted with small villages and spectacular views
Starting point :
Tour departs from most Adelaide hotels
Adelaide Coach Station
Departure time :
- 9.30 p.m
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel pickups begin before this time. Contact the local organizer to verify exact hotel pickup time.
Return to the starting point around 17:30 p.m.