See Melbourne's top attractions and escape to the Dandenongs on this full-day tour.
This Melbourne City Attractions and Dandenong Ranges tour begins with a 3 hour morning tour of Melbourne attractions, after lunch (own expense) you will travel to the stunning forest scenery of the Dandenong Ranges.
- Done in English
- Instant confirmation
- Perfect introduction for a first discovery
- City overview and orientation
- Treat yourself to a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Professional, friendly and informative guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Combine the must-do guided sightseeing tour of Melbourne with the peaceful Dandenongs. After getting your bearings in the charming city of Melbourne, you will travel to the Dandenongs. You'll take a walk through ancient forests, hand-feed native birds, and stop at Dandenongs lookout spot for panoramic views of Port Phillip Bay.
Your Melbourne tour includes the following highlights:
- Explore the cosmopolitan city with wide boulevards and historic buildings
- Discover the Bourke Street Mall and the beauty of tree-lined Collins Street – the ultimate shopping district and business center
- Wander Melbourne's spectacular Royal Botanic Gardens
- Visit beautiful Fitzroy Gardens and explore Captain Cook's Cottage (optional)
- Pay homage to the soldiers of war at the historic Sanctuary of Remembrance
- See the Southbank – a world of waterfront shopping, dining and the arts; incorporating Southgate Arts and Leisure Southgate and Crown Entertainment Complex (Casino)
- Travel through the trendy suburbs of South Yarra and Toorak
- Look for kookaburras and arapongas, crimson-colored rosellas and king parakeets
- Hand-feed the colorful rosellas inhabiting the Sherbrooke Forest (seed provided)
- Enjoy the winding road that leads through lush forests of tall trees and hilltop villages
- Savor the spectacular view from the Dandenong lookout spot
- Include genuine Australian teas and spices
Starting point :
Tour departs from selected Melbourne hotels
Le Federation Square
Departure time :
- 8.10 p.m
Hotel pickups begin before this time. Contact the local organizer to verify exact hotel pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return to the starting point around 17:30 p.m.