Among the many neighborhoods of Buenos Aires, only a few show the splendor and sophistication of the capital of Argentina. Find out what the areas of international interest are on this afternoon walking tour of Recoleta. Spanish, British, Italian and French influences become tangible as you walk the culturally radiant streets of these neighborhoods.
- Done in English
On this 3,2 km walking tour, you will visit:
- Detailed visit to Recoleta Cemetery
- Evita Peron, her memory and her story
- Visit to the Basilica of El Pilar
- Ice Palace: where the tango reaches the majority
- BA Design Center
- Recoleta Cultural Center
- Bourdelle Monument to Alvear
- Close-up Giant Flower Tour
- Bldgs ATC. And the story of the Madres
- Qt Palermo. And the crash of 2001 the economy
- Alcorta Palace: an unsuspected roof
- Malba and Museums of Fine Arts and History
- National Library and Qt Miter Loma.
- Visit to the Errazuriz Palace
- Automobile Club of Argentina and Vintage Cars Museum
- Monument to France and Argentina
- …And lots of local stories, curious facts and peculiarities!
Listen to your knowledgeable guide tell you about local history, architecture, traditions, customs and unique features that you would otherwise never have discovered. This is a fun, easygoing tour where you will be taken "off the beaten track". Coffee is included.
Starting point :
Cafe La Biela
Departure time :