Take a boat trip for a day of sightseeing on Vancouver Island and stroll through the capital of British Columbia. Spend the day exploring Victoria, including its world famous Butchart Gardens.
- Done in English
- Taxes, fuel surcharges and service included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Treat yourself to a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Discover the sites from a boat
- Admission to Butchart Gardens
Your tour begins with pickup from your hotel for this XNUMX-hour cruise to British Columbia from Vancouver Island. Upon arrival, you will drive along a scenic drive through exclusive residential areas and parks on your way to downtown Victoria. You'll receive an overview of downtown Victoria and then have free time to explore on your own.
- British Columbia Royal Museum
- BC Maritime Museum
- Miniature World
- Zoo de Mogues
- Wax Museum
Before returning to Vancouver, you will have the opportunity to visit the world renowned Butchart Gardens. The public domain of Butchart Gardens covers 22 hectares and is one of the world's premier flower show gardens.
Please note : You will have just over an hour and a half to explore Butchart Gardens. Your free time in downtown Victoria is between 2 and 3 hours.
Starting point :
Pick up from downtown Vancouver hotels
Departure time :
- June 1 to September 11: Departure at 8:00 a.m.
- September 12 to September 30: Departure at 7:00 a.m.
- October 1 to November 23: Departure at 9:00 a.m.
Return to the starting point around 21:00 p.m.
The price does not include:
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Admissions (Royal BC Museum, BC Maritime Museum, Miniature World, Mogues Zoo, Wax Museum)