See Vancouver on your way on a private guided tour of the city's top attractions. Your personalized half-day tour begins with private pickup from your hotel or the cruise port. Isn't this the best way to discover Vancouver?
- Done in English
Your private XNUMX-hour Vancouver tour highlights highlights such as:
- Stanley Park and the Lions Gate Bridge, with stops at Aboriginal totem pole stands and viewpoints
- Chinatown, the second largest in North America and one of Vancouver's oldest neighborhoods – a fascinating place to explore
- The carefully restored District of Vancouver with shops and galleries to visit
- The Lookout Observatory, for views of all of Vancouver
- Granville Island, an art and fashion mecca – and a great place for a coffee!
- Vancouver's business districts, where the city's hipsters are seen
Please note : A minimum of two people per booking is required for this private Vancouver city tour.
Starting point :
Hotel pickup is offered from hotels in Vancouver or the cruise ship terminal
Departure time :
- 08.30 p.m
- 13.30 p.m
back to the starting point