Enjoy a relaxing day of wine tasting in the beautiful Fraser Valley! British Columbia has a growing reputation as a developing wine region, and on this private tour from Vancouver, it'll be easy to see why.
Explore the vast agricultural territory that surrounds the city, taste wines from several award-winning wineries, and enjoy a delicious gourmet meal along the way. This private full-day tour by limo or SUV is done at a leisurely pace and includes on-demand stops, allowing you to customize your tour of Fraser Valley wineries to be specific to your interests. your group.
- All entrance fees included
- Treat yourself to a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully commented visit
- Professional, friendly and informative guide
After a late morning pickup from your Vancouver hotel or cruise ship, you'll head out for a scenic drive through the city to reach the Fraser Valley, where you'll have the opportunity to stop at 5 different wineries and savor free tastings. As this is a private tour, you won't be rushed from stop to stop and your pace will be decided by your group. Your professional, knowledgeable guide will provide insightful commentary as you enjoy the ride through wine country.
Upon arrival at your lunch break at the private Chaberton Estate Winery, you will be served a three-course gourmet menu featuring local produce, including wild BC salmon. You can also tour the sprawling 55-acre property before heading to the next winery.
You can customize this tour to suit your needs, stopping at all or some of the following wineries:
- Wellbrook Vineyard: This winery has an air of a turn-of-the-century vineyard with 'The Old Grainery Store', which has been restored by dedicated owner Terry Bremner and features fruit wines made from strawberries, cranberries and blackberries
- Township Vineyard 7: This winery is committed to creating exceptionally complex, well-balanced wines
- Vineyard Domaine de Chaberton Estate: A 55-acre property taking advantage of a unique local microclimate to produce award-winning "cold climate" white wine
- Vignoble Neck of the Woods – An organic wine estate, in full expansion and offering a good Pinot Noir
- The Fort Wine Company: This charming, award-winning vineyard produces heritage-style table wines and digestive wine
At the end of your tour, your driver will be happy to drop you off at the airport, hotel, or cruise ship of your choice, and even recommend a local restaurant for dinner. A great day of wine tasting in British Columbia awaits you!