Enjoy this full-day trip to Canberra, Australia's capital. Travel south from Sydney by coach through the Goulburn region, home to one of Australia's finest sheep and wool growing areas, and Canberra.
- Done in English
- Instant confirmation
- Complete tour by bus/coach
- Perfect introduction for a first discovery
- Professional, friendly and informative guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
This guided tour in Canberra has been carefully designed to ensure that you enjoy all the main attractions of this modern city with its imposing architecture set amongst many beautiful gardens and manicured parks.
Highlights of your visit to Canberra include:
- A morning break near Berrima to stretch your legs.
- A guided tour of the National Museum of Australia
- Explore Canberra's tribute to Australian heritage
- Enjoy a private guided tour of the Parliamentary House
- Have the possibility of consulting the upper or lower house of Parliament (in the event of a session)
- See 'The Lodge', the Prime Minister's residence when he is in Canberra
- Travel along streets lined with pretty trees and see diplomatic houses and foreign embassies
- See the Captain Cook Memorial Fountain, the National Library, and the High Court
- See the beautiful bell tower carillon and gardens in Commonwealth Park
- Hear the story of the ANZACs as you travel along the boulevard dedicated to the participants of the two world wars
- Visit the Australian War Memorial, which houses an interesting display of war memorabilia
- Travel to the top of Mount Ainslie for magnificent views of Canberra and its surroundings
- Your return trip to Sydney will include a short dinner break (own expense)
Starting point :
Departs from most Sydney hotels
Star City Casino, in downtown Sydney
Departure time :
- 8.00 p.m
Hotel pickups begin before this time; exact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return to the starting point around 21:15 p.m.