Escape Sydney for a full day of discovery at the Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves. Fall in love with the rock of the Three Sisters and admire the view of the canyon. You will then visit one of Jenolan's stunning limestone caves. Along the way, the Blue Mountains and their past will be revealed to you through stories told by your professional guide.
- Done in English
- Instant confirmation
- Treat yourself to a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Complete tour by bus/coach
- Professional, friendly and informative guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Highlights of the Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caverns Day Trip include:
- Passage through the site of the 2000 Olympic Games at Homebush Bay
- Panoramic view of the Jamieson Valley, the Grand Canyon of Australia
- Photography session of the spectacular Three Sisters rock formation
- Discovery of Aboriginal legends and folklore
- Option to board the scenic Scenic Railway (the steepest railway in the world) to the rainforest walkway or the Scenic Cable Car
- Skyway (Australia's only horizontal cable car) for breathtaking views of the Three Sisters.
- Explore the beautiful Blue Lake on a tour of Jenolan Caves, Australia's largest and most famous underground limestone cave system
- Guided tour of the Lucas, Imperial or Chifley caves and discovery of a constellation of limestone formations
- Visit Katoomba, the capital of the Blue Mountains, from where to enjoy scenic cliff-top coach rides and incredible views of the Megalong Valley.
- Lunch at the stunning Caves Guest House (own expense)
Starting point :
Tour departs from most Sydney hotels
Star City Casino in central Sydney
Departure time :
- 08.00 p.m
Hotel pickups begin before this time; exact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return to the starting point around 18:15 p.m.