Buy your tickets for two of London's top attractions: Madame Tussauds and a cruise on the Thames. You'll save money, and you'll have a great day exploring London.
- Done in English
- Very good value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Discover the sites from a boat
Madame Tussauds is an interactive wax exhibit where you can experience what it's like to be famous and affiliate with a host of the world's hottest celebrities from the list. Peck Robbie Williams on the cheek or join Beyonce, Angelina and Brad at the most glamorous celebrity party in town.
Thames River Cruise
The best way to see the sights and splendor of this great city is from the deck of a boat. Aboard the cruise, you'll travel in comfort and style to London's latest world-famous landmarks. The boats have upper decks for comfort and lounges on the lower level. Relax and enjoy the view, onboard commentary, refreshments and full bar service that the onboard staff will have to offer.
Cruises depart every 40 minutes from Westminster Pier, Waterloo Pier (near the London Eye), Tower Pier and Greenwich Pier (near the Cutty Sark). You can go up or down to any of the pillars as often as you like during the day. The shortest trip between the pillars takes about 20-30 minutes, while the full round trip takes about 2,5 hours.
Starting point :
Departure cruise from all of the following piers at different times of the day:
- Westminster Pier (next to Westminster Bridge)
- Waterloo Pier (near London Eye)
- Tower Pier (near the Tower of London)
- Greenwich Pier (near Cutty Sark)
Departure time :
- Monday to Friday – 09:30 a.m. to 17:30 p.m.
- Saturday 9:00 a.m. and Sunday at 17:30 p.m.
- Westminster à Tower Pier -10h00, 10h40, 11h20, 12h00 (midi), 12h45, 13h30, 14h15, 15h00, 15h45, 16h30
- Westminster à Greenwich Pier – 10h00, 10h40, 11h20, 12h00 (midi), 12h45, 13h30, 14h15, 15h00, 15h45
- Waterloo o à Tower Pier – 10h10, 10h50, 11h30, 12h10, 12h55, 13h40, 14h25, 13h10, 15h55, 16h40
- Waterloo à Greenwich Pier – 10h10, 10h50, 11h30, 12h10, 12h55, 13h40, 14h25, 15h10
- Visit to Westminster and Waterloo Piers – 10am, 10am, 10am, 50pm, 11pm, 30pm, 12pm, 15pm, 13pm, 00pm, 13pm
- Visite de Greenwich Pier – 10h40, 11h20, 12h00 (midi), 12:40, 13h25, 14h10, 14h55, 15h40
- Greenwich Tower, Westminster et Piers Waterloo – 10h50, 11h40, 12h20, 1h00, 13h40
Additional departures operate from April to October.
The shortest trip between the pillars takes about 20 – 30 minutes, while the full round trip takes about 2,5 hours