Take a full day to explore the Rocky Mountains, enter the Cave and Basin National Historic Site, and travel along Tunnel Mountain Drive, with its wind carved rock formations. Then ride to the mountain top on the Banff gondola for amazing views!
- Done in English
- The Cavern and Basin National Historic Site
- Birthplace of Canada's National Parks
- Tunnel mountain road with views of Banff, Mt. Rundle and mountain waterfall.
At the Banff Gondola you'll ride up into the mountain tops for spectacular views from a one kilometer walk or a 360 degree viewing deck. Then enjoy the peaceful beauty of Bow Falls. Free time is provided for lunch and exploring central Banff.
This tour is seasonal and only operates from May through October.
Starting point :
- Downtown Sandman Hotel (curbside service) – 08:15 a.m.
- Fairmont Palliser Hotel (curbside service) – 08:20 a.m.
- Calgary Marriott Hotel (Center Street Bus Loading Zone) – 08:30
Back to the starting point.