The best way to see London is to take a cruise. With this hop-on hop-off pass, you can hop on and off the Thames and stop whenever you want, all day long.
- Done in English
The Thames weaves its way through London, with history at every turn. Aboard the Red Rover River Cruise, you'll have all the comforts and be able to see London's famous landmarks in style. The boats have spacious decks on the upper deck and lounges on the lower deck for your comfort. Relax and enjoy the view, onboard commentary, refreshments and full bar service that the onboard staff can provide.
The river cruise departs every 40 minutes from Westminster Pier, Waterloo Pier (near the London Eye), Tower Pier and Greenwich Pier (near the Cutty Sark). With just one ticket, you can hop off and on any of the pillars as often as you like during the day. The shortest trip between stacks takes about 20-30 minutes, while the full round trip takes about 2,5 hours.
Starting point :
- Departure cruise from all of the following piers at different times of the day:
- Westminster Pier (next to Westminster Bridge)
- Waterloo Pier (near London Eye)
- Tower Pier (near the Tower of London)
- Greenwich Pier (near Cutty Sark)
Departure time :
- 10:20 a.m. to 16:20 p.m. during the summer (01 April – 31 October)
- 10:20 a.m. to 15:40 p.m. in winter (01 November – 31 March)
The cruise runs every 40 minutes. The last boarding for the round trip are full