Meet your professional guide at the Museum of Contemporary Art at the University of Sao Paulo to begin this 2-hour walking tour of Ibirapuera Park. Entrance to the museum is included in your reservation and you will have the chance to visit many other attractions such as the Japanese pavilion. This tour is wheelchair accessible and will take place in the rain.
We start our tour by visiting the belvedere with a magnificent view of the park and the city, a perfect contrast between the green line and our “concrete jungle”. Join us for a great and fun walk! An excellent walk through the main attractions of Ibirapuera Park. The best way to discover the city's most famous park.
- Visit to the culture, history and art of Ibirapuera Park.
- Come for a walk, meet and have fun with people interested in exploring the potential of the park.
- 2-hour tour through the park's top attractions
- Picnic lunch with the whole group by the lake (bring your snacks)
- Visit of the Japanese pavilion
- Admission to museums and attractions
On Ibirapuera Park:
Selected the best park in South America by TripAdvisor in 2013, Ibirapuera Park was founded on August 21, 1954, during the 400th anniversary of the city of São Paulo. Designed by a team of six architects, including Oscar Niemeyer, an icon of modern Brazilian architecture. It is considered one of the largest urban parks in Brazil and the main one in Sao Paulo, with a total area of 1,5 million square meters filled with leisure and culture.