Combine good value for money with access to countless monuments and buildings, thanks to the Great British Heritage Pass. This pass gives you access to almost 600 sites in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, and allows you to discover the rich heritage of Great Britain.
- Performed in French, English
- Very good value for money
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Save on admission fees to select attractions
- Treat yourself to a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Britain has a living history, and dozens of brilliantly preserved mansions, palaces, castles, gardens and monuments to visit. Plan your visit with the Great British Heritage Pass and you'll receive the free 40-page guidebook and can save money along the way.
With the Great British Heritage Pass, you'll have FREE ENTRY to 600 attractions, including:
- Edinburgh castle
- Edinburgh University
- Roman baths
- Birthplace of Shakespeare
- Leeds Castle
- Saint Paul's cathedral
- Hall Royal Albert
- Cottage de Anne Hathaway’s
- Stirling Castle
- Caernarfon Castle
- Tintern Abbey
You can collect your Pass across the UK, including London, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Manchester, York, Dover and Leeds. Warwick, Oxford.