Walking the sandy beaches, seeing our native animals and plants, enjoying beautiful coastal views as we head south to the best photo spots just over 90 minutes from Sydney. Enjoy panoramic ocean views, popular surf beaches and the Australian countryside for a day. Our South Coast trip also includes park walks and a two hour visit to a wildlife park to get up close to our native animals and flora. We take you away from the city and into the great outdoors of Australia.
Our Grand Pacific Drive is part of the award-winning 140 km coastal drive that begins when we meet you downtown. We will head south through the Royal National Park along some of the most stunning roads and scenery. Hike through Royal National Park before sweeping the Sea Cliff Bridge along Grand Pacific Drive, then walk along the Grand Pacific Bridge and listen to the ocean waves crashing below. We pass some of the best local beaches in the Illawarra area and the south coast, then stop and have a drink in one of the old pubs and think of the story of the miners who drank there after a hard day at work.
A two-hour stop in an animal park to get closer to our kangaroos, koalas and emus. This park is nestled in 16 hectares of manicured gardens, Symbio is home to all your favorite Australian animals as well as a wide range of amazing exotic animals, which include Sumatran tigers, cheetahs, ring-tailed lemurs, red pandas, meerkats, lesser monkeys and more..
Enjoy wonderful hiking trails that open up to distant lagoons and beautiful waterfalls that reflect our great Australian air. You may even see a deer or a wallaby as we pass.
Our guide is a professional photographer who will give you tips and tricks to capture perfect images of a memorable day in the Australian countryside. We provide snacks and cold drinks in a scenic outdoor location and you'll travel comfortably with a small group.
The tour returns to the center of town so you have a quick and easy way to return to your hotel.
What can you expect?
- Enjoy our Australian countryside away from the city
- See our kangaroos, koalas and more
- Royal National Park and Illawarra Region Drive
- Spectacular beaches, lookouts and bush trails
- Local guide with local knowledge
- A two-hour visit to the animal park
- Stroll the Grand Pacific Bridge and breathe in the ocean spray.
- Plenty of time to enjoy every moment, and all the amazing views.
- Photography tips and the best places to take pictures
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicle travels with a small group