Discover the fabulous city of Berlin from the roof of a double-decker bus!
The extensive itinerary covers the must-see places in the city, which is ideal for getting an overview of the city. Your ticket also includes a 1 hour boat ride along the River Spree
Discover the beautiful city of Berlin with the red open-top double-decker buses! Hop on and off as many times as you like and at any of the 18 stops strategically located around the city. This is the easiest and most economical way to explore the city's must-see attractions and activities at your own pace!
The pass is valid for 24 hours, allowing you to plan your own itinerary and make the most of your hop-on hop-off bus experience.
The tour is informative and entertaining, with digitally recorded commentary in 13 languages, ideal for travelers from around the world! All passengers receive new headphones the first time they use their ticket.
The excursion includes a 1-hour boat ride that starts at bus stop number 14 (Central Station) and allows you to observe the historic sights from the Spree Canal.
- 1. Kurfurstendamm (Kurfurstendamm 238)
2. Tauentzienstraße (Tauentzienstraße 15)
3. KaDeWe (Tauentzienstraße 21-24)
4. Potsdamer Platz (Potsdamer Platz 10)
5. Martin-Gropius-Bau / Mauer / Mur (Niederkirchnerstrasse 7)
6. Checkpoint Charlie (Friedrichstrasse 45)
7. Gendarmenmarkt (Markgrafenstrasse)
8. Rotes Rathaus / Alexanderplatz (Spandau Str / Rathausstrasse)
9. Berlin Cathedral / Museum Island (Bundesstraße 2)
10th Avenue Unter den Linden / Friedrichstrasse (Unter den Linden 16)
11. Holocaust Memorial (Hannah-Arendt-Straße / Cora-Berliner-Straße)
12. La porte de Brandebourg / Brandenburg Gate (Ebertstrasse / Pariser Platz)
13. Palais du Reichstag (Scheidemannstrasse)
14. Berlin Central Station / Hauptbahnhof (Ella-Trebe Straße / Washingtonpl) The boat trip starts here!
15. House of World Cultures (John-Foster-Dulles-Allee)
16. Victory Column / Siegessäule (Hofjägerallee / Fasanerieallee)
17. Jardin zoologique de Berlin / gare de Berlin Zoological Garden (Budapester Str)
18. Café Kranzler (Kurfürstendamm 21-24)