This hop-on hop-off bus tour of Berlin lets you hop on and off the double-decker bus at your leisure. There are 15 stops around Berlin and buses depart every 15 minutes in summer or 30 minutes in winter. The continuous circuit without counting the stops is 2 hours and audio commentaries are available in 8 languages. Tickets are valid for 1 day from first use. Many of Berlin's must-see attractions are easily accessible on the journey, including Checkpoint Charlie, Berliner Dom (cathedral), the Pergamon Museum and the enchanting Charlottenburg Palace.
- Performed in French, English
- Perfect introduction for a first discovery
- City overview and orientation
- Commentary recorded on headphones
- Multiple departure times and locations possible
When booking, choose to include a XNUMX-hour boat trip or shuttle transfers to Hamburg for a full-day tour.
Upgrade your booking to include the Berlin River Tour: (April-October only)
Add a 10-hour hop-on hop-off boat tour and see Berlin from a whole new perspective. Fantastic views of cityscapes pass before you as you leisurely cruise the River Spree by boat. Get off at stop HXNUMX, Berliner Dom/Nicolai-Quarter and get back on the boat later. After this cruise, you can continue to use your hop-on hop-off tickets to explore Berlin.
Upgrade your reservation to include a Hamburg shuttle tour:
You have the option of combining the Berlin hop-on hop-off tour with a full-day Hamburg tour. The BerlinLinien bus takes you from the central bus stop Berlin-ZOB/Masurenallee in Hamburg. There are 8 daily departure times to choose from, from 7:00 a.m. to 21:00 p.m. (departs every 2 hours).
In Hamburg, discover the vibrant neighborhoods at your leisure. The city is situated on a magnificent site, between the Elbe and the Alster, and you can appreciate its colorful St. Pauli leisure district, the Michaelis church ("the Michael") and its impressive harbour. You can return to Berlin on the last bus at 17:00 p.m. The round trip travel time between Berlin and Hamburg is approximately 3 hours.
Starting point :
- Kurfurstendamm, on the corner of Rankestrasse, opposite the memorial church
- Alexanderplatz, opposite the Park Inn hotel in Berlin
Departure time :
- Summer season (April to October) – Every 15 minutes from 10:00 a.m. to 16:000 p.m. (last departure, buses finishing at 18:00 p.m.)
- Winter season (November to March) – Every 30 minutes from 10:00 a.m. to 15:00 p.m. (last departure, buses finishing at 17:00 p.m.)
back to the starting point