See Sydney from the air aboard a historic Sydney seaplane. From Harbord Bridge to Bondi Beach, you can enjoy spectacular views of the harbor city on your scenic 15-minute seaplane flight. What better way to get your bearings in Sydney?
Your flight takes off and lands in Rose Bay on Sydney Harbour, eight kilometers from Sydney city centre. You'll be amazed by the view of Sydney Harbor unfolding below you as you soar through the air in a seaplane, a nice nostalgic touch that contrasts with Australia's high-tech world.
Your scenic flight takes you along the sea port, where you can admire the stunning sandstone cliffs rising abruptly from the water. You will then be able to fly over the famous Bondi Beach, where your pilot will maneuver the plane so that all on board have an unobstructed view.
- Done in English
- Instant confirmation
- Panoramic plane trip
- Qualified commercial pilot
At Bondi, you'll head back over the harbor to climb 1.000 feet for a truly outstanding view of Sydney. You'll complete a circuit above Sydney's Port Bridge and the Sydney Opera House, for unforgettable photos of these two famous icons.
On your descent back to Rose Bay, your pilot will point out the beautiful homes of the rich and famous that line the water's edge, before the gentle descent back to land.
You then have the option of combining your scenic flight from Sydney by seaplane with a tasting three-course a la carte lunch at the famous Catalina Restaurant in Rose Bay, a must for those looking for a true Aussie dining experience.
- Freshly shucked Sydney rock oysters: 8 natural, with shallots and red wine vinegar. 8 natural, with pickled cucumbers. 8 breaded, with a leek fondue.
- Blue crab tartlet, with fine herbs and mesclun salad
- Braised octopus carpaccio with vongole salad, rocket wild mussels
- Pan-fried Hawkesbury calamari; aioli, poached pear spices and crispy duck tongue
- Seared scallop, with confit chicken wings, asparagus and virgin sauce
- Sea trout cooked “sous-vide” with olive vinaigrette, candied fennel and wild rocket
- Grilled yellow fin tuna char, Spanish onions, tomato and cabernet sauvignon vinegar
- Rack of lamb roasted with caramelized witlof and crispy onions, garlic sauce and tahini
- Dry aged char grilled Angus sirloin on the bone with Yorkshire pudding and pea mash
- Main courses are accompanied by a leaf salad
- Cinnamon sugar cream coated with dark chocolate sorbet and caramelized oranges
- Ricotta cannoli with hot caramel sauce and candied lemon
- Mascarpone Lemon Classic
Starting point :
Seaplane Base at Rose Bay, Lyne Rose Bay Park, Sydney
Departure time :
back to the starting point