Discover London aboard a bus that you can hop on and off wherever and whenever you want. You will visit the most memorable sites of the English capital which will be commented on, in a comfortable and safe environment. Your ticket also includes a FREE hop-on hop-off Thames River Cruise, plus three FREE walking tours: Changing of the Guard, Cool Britannia Tour exploring the hidden gems of Trafalgar Square and central London, and finally a tour of the no Jack the Ripper.
- Performed in French, English
- Favorite choice for children
- Perfect introduction for a first discovery
- Commentary recorded on headphones
- Multiple departure times and locations possible
- Discover the sites from a boat
Customize your tour by hopping on and off the bus at any stop and as often as you like. There are several tourist lines to choose from, including the yellow line where live commentary is available on board the buses. If you're traveling with the family, take the red line: relax while your kids are busy listening to the popular Kids Club commentary and playing with the activities in their welcome pack.
Each line has frequent stops: simply get off wherever you want and return to the same stop to continue your visit.
Main London attractions:
- Madame Tussaud's
- Piccadilly Circus
- Leicester Square
- Trafalgar Square
- Downing Street
- Big Ben and Parliament
- London Eye
- Covent Garden
- Saint Paul's cathedral
- Tower Bridge
- Tower of London
- Shakespeare's Globe Theater
- Westminster Abbey
- Buckingham Palace
Starting point :
You can redeem your voucher at any of the stops below or at the tourist office located in Trafalgar Square:
- Starting Point #1: Piccadilly Circus (Yellow/Red/Green/Blue line) – Yellow line from Whitcom Street, Red line from Haymarket, Green and Blue lines from Rupert Street.
- Starting point # 2: Trafalgar Square – (yellow/red/green). The yellow and red lines run north from Trafalgar Square, the green line runs from Northumberland Avenue.
- Trailhead #3: Embankment Station (Red/Yellow lines) – Along the Thames, opposite the tube station.
- Trailhead #4: Victoria and Grosvenor Gardens (red/yellow lines) – Buckingham Palace Road
- Trailhead #5: Marble Arch (red/yellow lines) – Park Lane, underpass exit 3, Speakers Corner.
Departure time :
Departs approximately every 15 to 20 minutes (08:30 a.m. to 17:00 p.m.).
Valid for 24 hours from first use.