Spend a fascinating morning at Cairns Tropical Zoo with full breakfast at Koala Cafe. The animals eat their breakfast next to the cafe while you eat yours on the terrace overlooking a lake with waterfowl, turtles, dragons, pelicans and ducks. Includes entrance ticket and an interactive wildlife program in the morning.
- Instant confirmation
- Get up close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Breakfast included
Head out to Cairns Tropical Zoo and enjoy breakfast at the Koala Cafe. The cafe overlooks a lake where waterfowl, turtles, dragons, pelicans and ducks live. The surrounding trees are teeming with birds and butterflies and form a beautiful setting that marks the start of the day in style.
During breakfast, the keeper will introduce the most interesting animals. This informal presentation is reserved for you personally. Don't miss this opportunity to ask questions. Then enjoy your morning, with breakfasts and special fauna and flora presentations.
Breakfast on the terrace at the Koala Cafe. On the menu
- Fruit juice of your choice, fresh fruit salad, cereal of your choice
- Full Aussie Breakfast
- Delicious Belgian waffles with fruit, ice cream and fresh Tablelands cream
- Tea and coffee, toast and spreads
During breakfast, one of our guardians will keep you company, assisted by a koala and a python. You will be able to approach these two animals and talk about them with the zookeeper!
After breakfast, the program for this half-day includes:
- 09:30 a.m. – Feeding the pelicans
- 10:00 AM, Free Flight Bird Show
- 10 45 – Presentation and questions on endangered alien species
- 11:00 a.m. – “Cuddle a Koala” photo opportunity (Cuddle a Koala – Additional cost payable directly on site)
- 11:45 a.m. – Live snakes
You will also have time to feed the crowds of kangaroos and learn about the other animals: cassowaries, dingoes, monkeys, birds, reptiles and much more.
Starting point :
Central hotel in Cairns or Palm Cove. Self-drive option departing from Cairns Tropical Zoo.
Departure time :
- 08.30 p.m
Hotel pickups begin before this time. Contact the local organizer to verify exact hotel pickup time.
back to the starting point