Discover Barcelona in style by taking a full-day private tour of the city's famous attractions. Accompanied by your private guide, you'll enjoy personalized attention on your special private tour of Barcelona. Perfect for first-time visitors, this private full-day tour is the ideal introduction to Barcelona attractions, allowing you to see the sights at your own pace.
- Done in English
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Perfect introduction for a first discovery
- Private guide, for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to adapt the itinerary to your preferences
During your private tour of Barcelona, you will be able to visit all the major sights in a personalized way, taking the time to stop longer at the places that interest you the most. You can design your own itinerary, and your personal guide will take you where you want to go.
The sites you can visit on your personalized private tour of Barcelona are:
- The sublime cathedral
- The old winding streets of the Gothic Quarter
- The Sagrada Familia (Holy Family) Cathedral, an unfinished masterpiece by famous architect Antoni Gaudi, a symbol of Barcelona worldwide
- Other works by Gaudi by the famous Casa Batllo, Casa Mila and Guell Park
- The Picasso Museum
- The Promenade in La Rambla, stopping to repair refreshment from the many cafes
- Montjuic mountain for a panoramic view of the city and the port
- The Olympic complex
Starting point :
Departure from hotels or the port.
Departure time :
Return to the starting point around 17 p.m.