For a special evening in Vienna, book your tickets for the Mozart Concert in Vienna at the Musikverein. Dressed in period costumes and wearing powdered wigs, the musicians of the Vienna Mozart Orchestra recreate the XNUMXth century in this historic concert hall. A perfect way to enjoy a bit of Mozart during your stay in Vienna!
- Choice of seat available
- Popular choice, quickly sold out
- Romantic getaway, perfect for couples
Surely sold out! The Vienna Mozart Concert at the Musikverein books out weeks in advance. Book in advance to avoid disappointment.
The Musikverein was inaugurated by Emperor Franz Joseph in 1870. The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra's New Year's concert, broadcast worldwide every year, is performed in the famous Golden Hall of the Musikverein. It is the permanent seat of the orchestra, and is air-conditioned.
Choose from ticket categories A, B, C or Superiors. Or treat yourself to the VIP package which includes the following:
- Concert lovers on the menu Restaurant KORSO
- Ride by horse-drawn carriage from the Restaurant to the concert hall
- Best category tickets for the concert
- A glass of sparkling wine or soft drinks in the VIP area of the concert hall
- If you want you can talk to the performers
- Assistance from a Mozart page
Starting point :
Either the Golden Hall or the Brahms Hall of the Musikverein
Departure time :
Tour ends at 22:00 p.m.