You'll travel back to the days of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart when you attend a Vienna Mozart Concert at the Konzerthaus. Dressed in costumes and wigs, the Vienna Mozart Orchestra comes alive in this beautiful 18th century concert hall. It's the perfect way to enjoy a bit of Mozart while you're in Vienna!
- Romantic getaway, perfect for couples
- Popular choice, quickly sold out
- Choice of seat available
Surely sold out! The Vienna Mozart Concert at the Konzerthaus regularly books up weeks in advance. Book in advance to avoid disappointment.
The Wiener Konzerthaus was completed in 1913 during the reign of Emperor Franz Joseph. Today it is the seat of the Vienna Symphony Orchestra, which plays concerts throughout the year. The Konzerthaus is equipped with all modern technical conveniences, including air conditioning.
Choose from categories A, B, C or higher tickets. Or treat yourself to the VIP package which includes the following:
- Access for concertgoers to the menu of the restaurant Drei Husaren at Weiburggasse
- Ride in a horse-drawn carriage from the restaurant terrace to the concert hall
- Best category tickets for the concert
- A glass of sparkling wine or soft drinks in the VIP area of the concert hall
- If desired, the opportunity to speak to the performers
- Assistance from a Mozart page
Starting point :
The Great Hall of the Konzerthaus
Departure time :
The tour ends at the end of the concert around 22:00 p.m.