For a quintessentially Viennese experience, book your tickets to the Mozart Concert in Vienna at the Vienna State Opera. Dressed in costumes and wigs, the Vienna Mozart Orchestra brings the XNUMXth century to life – it's the perfect way to enjoy a bit of Mozart while you're in Vienna!
- Romantic getaway, perfect for couples
- Popular choice, quickly sold out
- Choice of seat available
Activity often complete! Performances at the National Opera regularly sell out weeks in advance. Book in advance to avoid disappointment.
The Vienna Opera House was opened in 1869 with a gala performance of Mozart's Don Giovanni. It has since become one of the most important opera houses in the world. Many great musicians have served as director, including Gustav Mahler, Richard Strauss, Herbert von Karajan, Karl Böhm and Lorin Maazel.
Choose ticket category A, B, C or higher. Or take advantage of the VIP package which includes the following:
- Menu for concertgoers in the restaurant Drei Husaren in Weiburggasse
- Horse and carriage ride from the restaurant terrace to the concert hall
- Top class seats for the concert
- A glass of sparkling wine or soft drinks in the VIP area of the concert hall
- If you wish, the opportunity to talk to the performers
- Service by a page from Mozart's time