Head to South Australia for a true wildlife experience, where you can experience all of Australia's famous icons on one island.
This 2 day safari is the perfect option when you have plenty of time. You will see kangaroos, koalas, wallabies and sea lions, all in their natural habitat as you travel with top local guides who will introduce you to the land, people and spirit of Kangaroo Island.
- Done in English
- Picnic isolated in the bush of the region
- Visit to the Australian Sea Lion Colony at Seal Bay
- Explore the stunning Kelly Hills Cavern
- Sahara Little Sand Dunes Hike
- Koala and kangaroo spotting
- Discover the Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch
- Visit to the Rocky River Interpretive Center
- Pelican feeding and interpretation
- Shared accommodation overnight
- Bus and ferry transfers to and from Kangaroo Island
- The amount of the entrance fees to the park
Starting point :
Picks up from most hotels in Adelaide
Adelaide Central Bus Station
Departure time :
- 06.00 p.m
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel pickups begin before this time; exact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation.
Back to the starting point.