A scenic cruise on the Yarra River, a comprehensive overview of Melbourne's highlights, a visit to the Blue Dandenongs National Park and fine dining aboard the Colonial Tramcar Restaurant as you tour the streets of Melbourne.
- Done in English
- Complete tour by bus/coach
- City overview and orientation
- Perfect introduction for a first discovery
- Discover the sites from a boat
- Dinner included
Yarra River Cruise:
- Enjoy a scenic cruise on the Yarra River
- Enjoy the view on the "Polly Woodside" boat
- Spectacular views of the city
- Admire the West Gate Bridge
- The Chinatown
- St Paul's Cathedral and Flinders Street Station
- Arts and Culture Center
- Gardens of the King's Estate
- Shrine of Remembrance
- Trendy suburbs of South Yarra and Toorak
- Visit the Sherbrooke Forest – the heart of the Dandenongs. Giant eucalyptus trees, kookaburras and anapongas
- Share some Bush Billy tea with the locals and crimson colored rosellas and king parakeets!
- Pass through quaint villages known for their restaurants, artisan shops and beautiful gardens
- Visit the summit of the Dandenong Mountains
- Return to the city, passing Fitzroy Gardens and St Patrick's Cathedral
- Old Melbourne Jail
- Queen Victoria Market
- Flagstaff Courthouse and Gardens
Tramway (Start dinner)
- An unforgettable experience while dining on the 1948 Colonial Restaurant Tram that glides through the streets of Melbourne at South Melbourne, St Kilda, Prahan and Malvern. Privacy is assured with one way windows and with modern conveniences you would expect to find in a first class restaurant.
- A sumptuous three-course dinner (starter, main course + dessert). Included are drinks from the full bar (Australian wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, tea and coffee).
Starting point :
Tour departs from Federation Square, corner of Flinders and Russell Streets
Departure time :
- 11.55 p.m
The tour ends at the Route de Normandie (the starting point of the Tramway), near the Crown Casino, around 19:15 p.m.