- Free entry to more than 55 attractions: which includes the Tower of London, St Paul's Cathedral, Windsor Castle, River Thames cruises, Queen's Gallery, Kensington Castle, London Zoo, Aquarium and more…
- A 160-page user guide is available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, it brings together all the information concerning the opening hours of the attractions, the city map for easy access to the attractions, shops and restaurants that work with the Pass.
- Avoid queues: Thanks to the London Pass, you wouldn't be queuing at attractions to get entry tickets because you would already have the London Pass.
Buy your PASS!
- An additional formula including the transport card: You can get the London Pass including the Transport card (Travelcard) for the underground and the bus in zone 1 to 6.
- From £12 per day: You could visit unlimited with a 6-day London Pass for an adult, which is more profitable than buying a ticket at the entrance to each attraction, such as the Tower of London (£14.50), Windsor Palace (£12.50), London Zoo (£14.00), Vinopolis (£12.50), Wimbledon Tour Experience (£13.25), Hampton Court Palace (£12.00), London Bike Tour (£16.95).
- For over £425 worth of free entry – You would spend more money if you visited all the attractions without the London pass. But the London Pass is not just about saving money. Find out how you could organize your stay in London.
- Many special offers will be at your disposal. You can benefit from tickets to go to theatres, exhibitions, discounts in several shops and restaurants, and rent a mobile phone for 5 days.
Buy your PASS!