Discover the marvels of the city of Brussels, from a double-decker bus with informative commentary. You can hop on and off as often as you like, at any of 12 stops spread across the city. The bus departs every 30 minutes and tickets are valid for 24 hours after first use. This formula is the best way to fend for yourself in the Belgian capital.
- Performed in French, English
- Save on admission fees to select attractions
- Perfect introduction for a first discovery
- Commentary recorded on headphones
- Multiple departure times and locations possible
- family activity
Do not miss:
- Royal Park
- Park Theatre
- The Belgian Federal Parliament
- The Palace of the Academy
- Palais Royal
- The Dynasty Museum
- Equestrian statue of Godefroid de Bouillon
- The Royal Museum of Fine Arts
- Old england
- The Museum of Musical Instruments
You can get on and off the bus at any of the 12 stops around town
Departs from each stop every 30 minutes from 10:00 a.m. to 16:00 p.m.
Additional departure at 16:30 p.m. and 17:00 p.m.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.