The best hotels and accommodation in Berlin
- Hotel-Pension Kima :
Very acceptable price for the neighborhood prices. Average reception, however.
- Pension Nüguerre. Impeccable cleanliness. Excellent welcome, all smiles and lots of good advice, and almost a la carte breakfast.
- ci is inspired by the work of Andy Warhol. You will not be able to escape its peroxidized and tousled hair, it is everywhere, in the bar, in the restaurant, and in the 150 rooms, even in the bathrooms! Top-of-the-range service and refined comfort, but we regret the small size of some rooms.
- St Christopher Hostel :
In a quiet area, with 16 bunk beds, dozen of 4 people with kitchenette, the less chrs with common sanitary facilities. Large living room and on the ground floor, Belushi's, a bar (burger) where the atmosphere is often party (closes at 2am). Bike rental.
- Three little pigs :
Well hidden football and lounge area. Basic, clean dormitories and decent rooms (some with sanitary facilities). Large kitchen available, laundry, indoor bicycle parking, bicycle rental.
- Hotel Transit :
Dèbuffet to be enjoyed in a quiet area facing large bay windows. Smiling and accommodating welcome.
- Pfefferbett :
In a brilliantly refurbished former brasserie, 8 beds, one of which is reserved for women, and bedrooms, all well maintained. Bar, billiards, and a Biergarten where musicians perform. Always a lot of people: the place does not lack animation! Bike rental. Also offers apartments.
- Die Fabrik Baxpax Hostel :
An old factory renovated and decorated in a consistent Nineties style. Heating provided by solar panels. No TV or telephone, but space and a little charm thanks to personalized room decor. Our favorite, n ° 411, known as “Atelier”, a true artist's bedroom with sloping ceilings, with a wall in the form of a bay window and framed paintings. To access it, you go through a small corridor decorated with easels ... Pleasant interior courtyard. Variable reception.
- The Circus Hostel :
Trède-Chaussébuffet for 6 people.
- Apartments am Brandenburger Tor :
It's well placed for the laundry and all the kitchen utensils you'll never have time to use.
- Miniloft Apartment Hotel :
A couple of your own or to pick up around the corner. The house provides linen, as well as a free booklet to find your way around the city. Good welcome.