You can experience panoramic views of Sydney from the top of Sydney Tower, the city's tallest structure. The views are breathtaking from the observation tower over Sydney Harbor and Sydney's bustling city center to the Blue Mountains at Botany Bay.
- Instant confirmation
- Stunning aerial views
- All entrance fees included
- family activity
Sydney's skyline has changed dramatically over the past quarter-century, but Sydney Tower remains Sydney's most significant must-see landmark. More than double the height of the Sydney Harbor Bridge, and six times higher than Niagara Falls, Sydney Tower soars 260 meters (880 feet) into the sky and remains one of Sydney's most popular attractions. 'Australia.
As a bonus for each visitor undertaking the ascent to the top of the Sydney Tower, is offered a trip on board OzTrek. You can enjoy the largest simulated race in the southern hemisphere, OzTrek with its holographic 3D features, 180 degree cinema screens, and amazing surround sound.
Why not combine your Sydney Tower experience with any or all of the following Sydney attractions (attractions do not need to be visited on the same day)
- Sydney Wildlife World – next to the Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Wildlife World is home to the greatest variety of Australian flora and fauna. You can touch a koala and watch the keepers feed the animals.
- Aquarium de Sydney – Sydney Aquarium is the largest coral exhibit in the world. You can enjoy a walk through the imposing aquariums, see the home of huge rays, schools of large fish and impressive sharks.
Starting point :
Located in the heart of the city, Sydney Tower is easily accessible by public transport or car. You can enter at 100 Market Street and take the elevator to the Podium level.
Departure time :
Business hours :
- Sydney Tower – 09:00 a.m. to 22:30 p.m.
- OzTrek runs every 15 minutes with the first tour around 09:15
- Sydney Aquarium - 09am to 00pm
- World Wildlife Sydney – 09h00-18h00