Dinner, guided tour and Opera show: savor the best of Sydney. Enjoy a guided tour of the Opera House, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, then savor an upscale dinner at one of Sydney's finest restaurants. End your visit with a performance by the Australian Opera.
- Done in English
- Experience a romantic evening with dinner
- Choice of seat available
- Several menus to choose from
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Popular choice, quickly sold out
Opera Australia is the union of Australia's two great opera companies – Australian Opera and Victoria State Opera. The companies merged in early 1997, creating the third largest opera company in the world, building on traditions of excellence and modern innovation. In 2010, Opera Australia presents five new productions, including two Australian premieres and eight revivals and three concerts at the Sydney Opera House, featuring music from Handel to the present day.
You will begin the evening with a guided tour of Australia's most famous icon, the Sydney Opera House, followed by dinner either at the Guillaume at Bennelong or at the Aria Restaurant. A show by the Australian Opera will complete your experience. You will receive an exclusive Sydney Opera House gift to take away as a souvenir.
Out of stock possible! The Sydney Opera House and Australian Opera ticket including a dinner is regularly appear sold out weeks in advance. Book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Starting point :
Departure time :
- Guided tour of the Sydney Opera House at 17:00 p.m.
- You will have the choice of having the 3 course dinner at 17pm at Guillaume or Aria or enjoying dinner after the opera show
- Beginning of the Opera shows at 19:30 p.m.
Return to original departure point