New Orleans disembarks in Sydney Harbor via Paris. A cabaret dinner cruise aboard Sydney's Floating Theatres. Set sail on a paddle steamer for a XNUMX-hour evening cruise around Sydney Harbour. You'll savor a three-course a la carte dinner and be entertained by the glitz and glitz of a cabaret show on stage. You will never forget this night out in Sydney!
- Instant confirmation
- Discover the sites illuminated at night
- A la carte dinner included
- Discover the sites from a boat
Sydney Showboats has undergone a spectacular $1,5 million makeover. You'll see new shows, state-of-the-art lighting and new dancers who wear brilliant hand-beaded costumes, including Las Vegas headdresses and Spanish Bolero costumes.
The cabaret show focuses on the central theme of love with the glamorous Australian girls who danced at the Moulin Rouge. The 10 acts of the show recreate the exotic atmosphere of Las Vegas, Brazil, Spain, Korea, Japan, India, Africa and France, with a contemporary version of the tradition French of the French Cancan. The end of the story takes you back to Australia, symbolizing the Sydney Opera House. And of course, the view of Sydney Harbor from your paddle steamer window is part of the spectacle for your 2-hour dinner cruise around the harbour.
Three-course dinner, sample à la carte menu:
- Plate of smoked salmon, spicy moroccan chicken ribs
- Seasonal vegetable frittata, Thai red Roo salad with tatsoi.
- Grilled trout in the ocean oven & chunky Roma tomato salsa with an arugula salad,
- Cashew nuts & pink grapefruit and grilled
- Chicken breast with Japanese potato salad and creamy shiitake sauce
- Rivières du Nord veal cutlet with Premier mushrooms & ricotta tart
- Vegetarian dish of the day
- Platter of traditional Pavlova, Belgium slice mud cake, berries and panacotta with vanilla and tiramisu
Menu subject to change
Starting point :
Darling Harbor in downtown Sydney
Departure time :
- 07.00 p.m
Return to the starting point around 10 a.m.