- Traditional markets:
- Place Broglie, Wednesday and Friday all day.
- Boulevard de la Marne, Tuesday and Saturday morning.
- Place de Zurich, Wednesday morning.
- Flea market and flea market:
- Place de l & rsquoBoucherie, Wednesday and Saturday until midday.
- Book market:
- Place Kléber and rue des Hallebardes, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday all day.
- Producers market:
- Place de la Douane, Saturday morning.
- Christmas markets :
- In all the squares of the old town.
- Christkindelsmärik place Broglie
From the last weekend of November until the end of December.
A unique and magical atmosphere, especially at nightfall. Illuminations, traditional markets, concerts and entertainment for children.
Beware, crowds of people!) And accommodation taken by storm from Thursday evening (book well in advance).
Where to go out in Strasbourg?
Without having the nights of Barcelona or the East Village in New York, Strasbourg can still be proud of its nightlife. Things are happening in a lot of neighborhoods, and it's eclectic enough to satisfy the most partiers. More than ever, you will see that Strasbourg is a student city, a young city ... Today, it is on the side of the Krutenau that it moves the most!
Where to find out?
- Shows : free monthly which covers cultural events in town and in the region. Distributed at the tourist office and at the Culture Boutique.
Also take a look at Coze, a well-done cultural monthly.
- Latest News from Alsace: the great Alsatian daily has a page "Your culture and leisure outings" which lists all the events of the day. This page is also displayed in the various offices of the tourist office and can be consulted by all.
- Strasbourg Magazine: free monthly published by the town hall. Everything about municipal life (projects, work in progress, various events). It is found in district town halls and at the tourist office.
- The Strassbuch: guide produced each year by IECS (Institute of Higher Commercial Studies) students and distributed free of charge in public places, Place Kléber, Place Broglie or Place Gutenberg, it depends on the year. It is also found at the tourist office. It lists the best addresses in the city, but also practical information about student life.