Phillip Island Nature Park is close to Melbourne and yet it is rich in flora and fauna. The Little Penguins coming home and the sight of thousands of Australian fur seals swimming and lazing on the Seal Rocks is truly one of Australia's most unique experiences.
- Done in English
- Instant confirmation
- Encounter closer to wildlife
- Discover the sites from a boat
- Professional, friendly and informative guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Cruise to Seal Rocks
- Hop aboard the Seal and Wildlife Watching Cruise for one of Australia's most unique natural experiences. Be captivated by the sight and sound of over 5000 fur seals as it drifted in the shelter of Seal Rocks in Bass Strait.
*Cape Woolamai cruise (If bad weather prevails, the Cape Woolamai cruise will be replaced by the Seal Rocks cruise)
- The Cape Woolamai cruise operates when weather prevents the cruise to Seal Rocks
- Colonies of cormorants and shearwaters
- Pass by the steep granite cliffs of Cape Woolamai
- Afternoon tea with muffins
- Find dolphins and seals
- Phillip Island Nature Park – a natural home for koalas, seals, shearwaters and razorbills
- The Nobbies – a rugged rocky outcrop
- Seal Rocks – home to Australia's largest colony of fur seals
- Witness the natural phenomena of Penguin Parade on illuminated Summerland Beach
- Watch penguin colonies from an elevated boardwalk
- Inspect the Visitor Center – an opportunity to learn more about the life of the Little Penguins
Starting point :
Tour departs from centrally located Melbourne hotels
La Federation Sqaure
Departure time :
- 13.15 p.m
Hotel pickups begin before this time. Contact the local organizer to verify exact hotel pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
back to the starting point