If you've always wanted to try scuba diving – Nassau is the place to be. In just 3 hours, you will enjoy your first dive alongside your professional instructor to experience the colorful coral reefs in the company of beautiful fish!
- Done in English
Your dive program begins with a short presentation on the basics of scuba diving. Then, it will be in a pool or on the beach that you will learn to breathe underwater. It will be in shallow water that your instructor will teach you some basic scuba skills. You will then board a boat for your first shallow reef dive! Your instructor, who will act as your guide, will accompany you during your dive. Not only will it ensure your safety, but it will introduce you to the underwater world.
- Must be at least 12 years old (all children must be accompanied by an adult parent or guardian).
- Must be in good physical health.
- Cannot be pregnant, no asthma, no epilepsy, no diabetes, no personal history of heart attacks or heart problems, strokes, no recent diagnosis of Hypertension, no antidepressant medications or other possible contraindicated drugs, no ear problems on a plane or in the mountains. All participants will be required to complete a medical history form to determine eligibility.
- Young children should be of sufficient size to fit into the gear and able to carry a 40 kilo tank on their back.
- Children under 18 must participate with a parent or guardian.
Starting point :
Tours depart from Southwest Bay Street, Nassau or near the cruise terminal.
Departure time :
- 09.30 p.m
- 13.30 p.m
back to the starting point