Now is the perfect opportunity to travel from wonderful Calgary to Jasper. This is a great visit for photographers, outdoor enthusiasts and casual tourists. You will have the opportunity to enjoy nature walks and create a perfect photo album. Join a Snowcoach tour of the Athabasca Glacier area – it's simply breathtaking!
- Done in English
Cross the Trans-Canada Highway from Calgary into Banff National Park, then the Icefields Parkway, one of Canada's most scenic drives, into Jasper National Park. The morning stop includes Lake Louise, Crowfoot Glacier, and Peyto Lake. At the Columbia Icefield, enjoy a ride aboard the Ice Explorer. Anticipated time for lunch is given before continuing into Sunwapta Valley past Tangle Falls and Stutfield Glacier in Mount Kitchener. Stop for a walk at Athabasca Falls, before arriving in Jasper in the late afternoon.
PLEASE NOTE :
- It is a journey. Your tour will end in Jasper.
- Passengers are allowed a maximum of 2 pieces of luggage per person
- This tour is seasonal and only operates from May to October.
Starting point :
- Sandman Hotel Downtown (sidewalk service) – 06h05
- Fairmont Palliser Hotel (sidewalk service) – 06:10 a.m.
- Calgary Marriott Hotel (Centre Street Bus Loading Area) – 06:15
Ends at Jasper