Recommended routes Toulouse
© Fotolia - Capitole
- As Nougaro sang, "Here is the Capitol, I stop my steps there ”. This is where the heart of the city beats.
- From there, Sernin lights up the evening ”.
- We continue the journey with the Jacobin convent, one of the jewels of southern Gothic art.
- A few steps further on stands theAssézat hotel, the most beautiful XNUMXth century private mansion in Toulouse.
- Lovers of medieval sculpture will not miss the Augustins museum.
- Then, heading towards the cathéetienne for a delicious stroll through the alleys of old Toulouse, south of the cathedral.
- Then join the banks of the Garonne to capture the soul of the city, far from traffic.
- A stroll along the shaded quays, a break on a bench or a nap on the grass, and hop, we cross the river to visit the Chateau d'Eau and Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art Les Abattoirs.
- We will not forget the Cité de l'espace et Aeroscopia, in Blagnac.
- To finish in style, we will take advantage of the tranquility of banks of the Canal du Midi.
- Unless you'd rather jump into the fray by attending a Toulouse stadium rugby match !