Recommended routes Tenerife
3 days in Tenerife
- 1er day: try d & rsquoville and musélà.
- 2th day: exploration of the Parque Nacional del Teide. L & rsquomidi, climb to pico del Teide by cable car and a short hike in the park. Spend the night there if possible (there is a rather chic and expensive parador, but a magnificent site). Otherwise, drive to Garachico, on the north coast, a charming colonial town between mountain and ocean.
- 3th day: visit to the town of Garachico, then drive to Los Gigantes. Afternoon excursion to see whales and dolphins.
A week in Tenerife
- 1er day: La Laguna, visit of the city center and the History museum. Small hook by Santa Cruz for the Museo de la Naturaleza y el Hombre and the TEA. Return to La Laguna.
- 2th day: exploration of the Anaga rural park. Day hike in the park. Descent to Taganana.
- 3th day: parque nacional del Teide. Cross-altitude.
- 4th day: another hike in the park, then head for La Orotava. Visit of the city on foot. For a swim, descent to Puerto de la Cruz to enjoy Lago Martiánez, seawater pools created by Manrique. Small tour in town.
- 5th day: tour of the west. Garachico, large village with character in a well-preserved colonial style. Swimming in the natural pools. Small tour in Icod de los Vinos.
- 6th day: exploration of the Teno rural park. Hike in the park and lunch in one of the country inns, in the heart of a rugged landscape: deep ravines, steep gorges and cliffs, winding roads.
- 7th day: drive to Masca and visit this adorable mountain village. Road to Los Gigantes. Excursion to see whales and dolphins.