Recommended routes Nord-Pas-de-Calais
- C & rsquoend in Lille.
- Push up Roubaix for its Art Deco swimming pool transformed into a museum and considered as the “little Orsay of the North”.
- Le LaM àd & rsquod & rsquoStevens.
- After this urban getaway, another face of the region: the Côte d'Opale. Its immense beaches, with wild dunes and cliffs ... and its pretty seaside resorts, starting with those located south of Calais, Audresselles, Wissant, Wimereux.
- Mandatory stop at the cape White-Nose with its white cliffs 135 m high.
- From there, an extraordinary panorama which, in good weather, lets you see the English coasts.
- Going down to the south, the beaches are still huge. A good opportunity for Beach, Merlimont are recognized spots.
- Finally, before leaving the region, do not miss the Mining area. And let's wring our necks out of received ideas! It is now a successful metamorphosis of the slag heaps skilfully colonized over the years by vegetation and fauna, as well as the factories now devoted to cultural spaces.
- The icing on the gâLens, installedLens and its surroundings.