Recommended routes Czech Republic
5 days in Bohemia
- 1er day: Camp, stroll in the old town; the Hussite Museum; Červená Lhota Castle.
- 2th day: Českéde-Ville; the arcaded houses of Ceska; the Budvar brewery; the Hluboká nad Vltavou castle, 11 km from the city; Holašovice, a baroque village classified by Unesco.
- 3th day: Czech Krumlov, stroll in the old town; the castle and its gardens; Egon Schiele Centrum; the Cistercian monastery of Zlatá Koruna, 8 km from the city; Rožmberk Castle (25 km to the south) going up the Vltava.
- 4th day: Holašovice, Baroque village classified by Unesco, Zvíkov Castle or Orlik Castle. Plzeň: the Beer Museum, the Pilsner Urquell factory, the great synagogue.
- 5th day: Marianske Lazne : the colonnades. Karlovy Vary: thermal springs, Moser crystal factory.
6 days in Moravia
- 1er day: Telc, the historic center, with the main square; the castle and its museum; the park and its pond; Slavonice Square and its sgraffito houses.
- 2nd day: Procope; Karlovo náměstí; the Jewish quarter, the synagogue and the cemetery.
- 3th day: Lednice-Valtice, a natural set made up of 2 entities alternating vineyards, castles, ponds and parks. Lednice Castle, its park and its ponds. Château de Valtice and walk or bike ride in the surroundings.
- 4th day: Brno : the old Brno, the Capuchin convent, the Pierre-et-Saint-Paul museum, the castle of Spilberk. Push to Slavkov, the site of the Battle of Austerlitz.
- 5th day: Kroměříž et Olomouc : Kroměříž Episcopal Castle and its gardens; old baroque town of Olomouc, Horni náměstí and the Museum of Arts.
- 6th day: Moravian Wallachia, Rožnov and Stramberk. Stopover in Ostrava, visit to the DOV. Evening in bars.
- 7th return to Prague : châBarbe, the châossuary of All Saints of Sedlec.
3-day weekend in Prague
- Old Town Square and Town Hall
- Lady of the Týn and the Týn Court
- Celetná, the powder tower and the Municipal House
- The convent of Sainte-Agnèla-Bienheureuse
- The Jewish city: synagogues, the Jewish cemetery
- Stroll in the Art Nouveau district
- Charles Bridge, between the old town and Lesser Town
- Kampa Island and Na Kampě
- The gardens of the Wallenstein palace
- Hračany: the châGuy
- Nový Svět district
- Strahov Convent
- The new town: Na Příkopě; Národni and the National Theater; Mazarykovo nábřeží and its neo-Baroque buildings;
- the Prague “Elysées”: Václavské náměstí
- The Mucha museum
- The Museum of Communism
See also the recommended routes in Prague.