Quebec thematic itineraries
With family, with children
- The cities of Montreal and Quebec (on a human scale), Omega Park to see moose, elk, wolves and black bears almost in freedom (the ideal is to sleep on site, in a tipi or prospector's cabin)
- The historic village of Val-Jalbert and the Saint-Félicien zoo
- A whale watching tour of the Côdu-Loup.
- In all the national parks, it is possible to go on "camping" hikes for a natural experience but all comfort.
- La CôNord, to greet the whales or visit the Mingan archipelago
- Parc national de la Gaspésie and Parc national Forillon where moose, caribou, deer, black bears and birds of all plumage hide.
- Bonaventure Island, off Percé and its northern gannet colony, not to mention its hordes of seals.
- Lake Matapedia for beautiful canoe trips.
- Museums (centered on history and art)
- Festivals of theater, music, humor, etc. (in summer) from Montreal and Quebec
See the calendar of holidays and festivals in Montreal.