Travel from your hotel in Costa Brava to Barcelona International Airport. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Done in English
- Airport transfer
This is a private transfer so the price is the same for groups of:
- 1 to 4 people
- 5 to 7 people
Transfers are available from:
- Zone 1 - Pineda de Mar or Calella
- Zone 2 - Malgrat de Mar or Santa Susanna
- Zone 3 – City of Girona
- Zone 4 - Lloret de Mar or Blanes
- Zone 5 - Tossa de Mar.
- Zone 6 - Sant Feliu de Guixols or Daro Beach
- Zone 7 – Palamos
- Zone 8 - Palafrugell Callela, Llafranch, Begurs, L'Estartit or L'Escala or Pals
- Zone 9 - Figueres
- Zone 10 - Empuriabrava or Roses
- Zone 11 - Cadaques or Port Bou
When booking, you must provide the flight number and contact details of the hotel in Costa Brava. Your transfer will be confirmed instantly and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. 24 – 48 hours before your transfer, you will be asked to call the supplier directly (phone number will be provided on your travel voucher) to reconfirm exact pick up times and location.
It is so easy!
At the time of booking, you must include the next flight and your hotel details in the "Special Requirements" section box:
- Airline company
- Arrival flight number
- Departure airport and arrival airport
- Arriving time
- Full name and address of the hotel
Your hotel in Costa Brava. The time will be advised to you upon booking and confirmed directly with the supplier prior to travel.
According to the time you have chosen (transfers operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)