You will be met by a famous guide in Australia who is an expert on the road Great Ocean Road while you immerse your senses in one of the most spectacular private excursions! This Great Ocean Road day trip offers a lot of unique scenery; from rugged coastlines, charming seaside towns, Australian flora, temperate rainforest with the tallest flowering trees; ash mountainand gigantic limestone and sandstone rock formations sculpted by the natural elements of the ocean, weather, and wind (12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Razorback).
This is a Private Full Day Great Ocean Road Tour conducted in a luxury vehicle (modern, spacious, and immaculate with 8 seats) with an exceptional guide!
* We strongly advise our dear customers that this excursion be carried out in the direction INVEST to avoid the big crowds (it's one of the most visited destinations in Australia!).
Please refer to the itinerary below as a guide:
- 8:30 Pick up from your accommodation
- Take part in an inland drive on the country side to go DIRECTLY to the main highlights (Port Campbell National Park, home to the 12 Apostles).
- Along the inland route, there are plenty of opportunities to stop at small towns around the country to stretch your legs and grab some refreshments.
- You will arrive at Port Campbell National Park
- 12 Apostles
- Loch Ard Gorge
- The Rainforest Walk (featuring the tallest flowering trees in the world; Mountain Ash.)
- Scenic coastal drive along the Great Ocean Road
- Apollo Bay (resort where you can stop for lunch. There are several options from sit-down restaurants to casual cafes.)
- Koalas and native birds in the wild
- Lorne (seaside resort)
- Watch kangaroos roaming free
- Return to your accommodation in Melbourne around 19:30 PM.