Experience the magic of Austria during Christmas time on a private tour through Salzburg's Christmas markets. At a pace that suits you, browse Salzburg's most traditional Christmas markets with an English-speaking guide. Taste regional specialties and purchase local handicrafts in the heart of Salzburg's romantic landscape.
- Explore the streets of the city on a walking tour
- Flexibility to adapt the itinerary to your preferences
- Expert advice from a local
- City overview and orientation
- Ideal choice for families
- Professional, friendly and informative guide
- Perfect introduction for a first discovery
- Private guide, for a more personalized experience
- Romantic getaway, perfect for couples
- Seasonal offer
- Treat a loved one for a special occasion
Your private tour begins at the Adventmarkt (Christmas Market) of St. Jakob am Thurn, near a pretty Baroque church in Salzburg's Old Village Square. With the help of your private guide, explore market stalls decorated with twinkling lights and Christmas trees, and shop for candles, dolls, ceramics, and other locally-crafted items.
Enjoy a snack of roasted chestnuts (Orgelwaffel) and mulled wine (Glühwein) before heading to the markets in St. Leonhard, where the stalls are full of unique handicrafts from Bavaria and South Tyrol.
The final stop is Hellbrunn in southern Salzburg, where the magical Hellbrunn Palace provides a romantic setting against the joyous bustle of the Christmas markets.
Visit the nativity scene or take a walk in the famous castle grounds, where you may be lucky enough to see roe deer roaming free. Don't forget to bring your camera to capture the special winter memories of your visit to Salzburg's Christmas markets, before heading back to the center of the city.