Practical information and useful contacts Tel Aviv
On arrival, the formalities are quite quick. Instead of the stamp on the passport, the Israeli police will give you a separate visa (do not lose it, you will have to present it on arrival in hotels and return it when leaving the territory).
Please note: on your return, arrive at the airport 3 hours before your flight. The formalities can be long and the security checks very rigorous.
More information on the formalities for entering Israel.
- Offices in Aviv or other cities in the country 42-60. Also an info desk in the main arrivals hall on level G (next to a bureau de change).
- TheTel Aviv tourist office 61-88. Every day except Saturday 9:30 a.m. to 18:30 p.m. (17:30 p.m. from November to Aviv, as well as freeAviv (muséAviv with children ... in French.
- InAviv: 11, sderot Rothschild: Saturday to Thursday 9 a.m. to 21 p.m., Friday 9 a.m. to 17 p.m.
- Azar. tee61-88. 100 m from the Clock Tower. From aril to October, Sunday to Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 18:30 p.m. (17:30 p.m. the rest of the year), Friday and Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 17:30 p.m. all year round.
Numerous documents. Offers 2 free guided tours (daily at 11 a.m. and 14 p.m., whatever the season).
Otherwise, an audio tour possible (including a version for families), with very complete paper support.
See the money and the budget in Israel
Banks and exchange offices
They are numerous along Ben Yehuda and Dizengoff streets.
- 500 Shk (62,50-125 $ 300 (125-270 €).
Food and restaurants
- Cheap Average prices: 50-100 Shk (12,50-25 & euro Chic: 120-220 Shk (30-55 €)
See the climate and weather in Israel
GMT + 2. When it is 12 p.m. in Aviv.
Health and security
See health and safety in Israel
Telephone and Internet
It is possible to rent a cell phone with a SIM card or only a local card to insert into your phone, but more expensive than in town.
In addition, the tourist office provides a map where all the free wifi access points from the city.
- View phone in Israel