Practical information and useful contacts Los Angeles
There are several offices of the tourist office in Los Angeles: in Downtown, in Hollywood, and in the city of Santa Monica.
- Downtown Los Angeles Visitor Information Center: 20h
Also an antenna at 17 p.m.
Among the useful brochures and docs, a free city map, the Dash flyer (the excellent bus network that allows you to get to anywhere in Downtown quickly) and a few magazines representing everything there is to see and do in LA Sale of the Go Los Angeles Card (but study its profitability before buying it ...) and tickets for Disney and Universal.
- Hollywood Visitor Center: 6801 Hollywood Boulevard. TE467-6412. On the 1st day of 22 p.m. (10 a.m.-19 p.m. on Sunday).
Map of LA, plus an entire wall of flyers and other flyers.
- Santa Monica Visitor Center: 310-393-7593. Every day 9 am-17pm (30pm on weekends).
Map of Santa Monica (but not of other municipalities). Greater Los Angeles Transit Schedules.
S 17 p.m.), 200 Santa Monica Pier (daily 11 am-17pm, Sunday 11 am-19pm) and 1300 Block of 3rd St Promenade (daily 11 am-20pm).
- Official representation of California in France.
- US Tourist Office (c / o Visit USA Committee): té702-470 (3 & euroUnis and ESTA (travel authorization), as well as thematic files ...
For the United States.
All hospitals have an emergency service. Cedars Sinai Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital have good reputations.